Added Some Dissertation Projects to Github
When I wrote my university dissertation in 2009, I stated that I would be releasing the code under the GPL shortly after I graduated. I have now made (mostly) true on that promise, just over ten years after I graduated.
The list of projects:
- Screenshot - A C# library for taking a screenshot.
- HIDDevices - A C# library for enumerating an accessing Human Interface Devices (named by the redundant department of redundancy).
- Wiimote - A C# library inspired by Brian Peek’s WiimoteLib library for interfacing with a Nintendo Wii Remote.
- Matrix - A C# library that
provides a basic
- VectorQuantizer2D - A C# utility that quantizes 2-dimensional vectors using the Generalized Lloyd Algorithm.
- HiddenMarkovModel - An implementation of a Hidden Markov Model.
I say mostly for two reasons:
- One project has not been released. The WiiSenter application was a standalone Winforms application that provided gesture recognition support for an MS PowerPoint presentation using the MS Office integration libraries. I wasn’t happy with this code in 2009, and certainly not happy with it today. I may release the code for this at a later date.
- Instead of GPL, I have used the MIT license as I feel this will make the code more accessible to those who won’t or can’t use GPL licensed code.