Added Some Dissertation Projects to Github

When I wrote my university dissertation in 2009, I stated that I would be releasing the code under the GPL shortly after I graduated. I have now made (mostly) true on that promise, just over ten years after I graduated.

The list of projects:

I say mostly for two reasons:

  1. One project has not been released. The WiiSenter application was a standalone Winforms application that provided gesture recognition support for an MS PowerPoint presentation using the MS Office integration libraries. I wasn’t happy with this code in 2009, and certainly not happy with it today. I may release the code for this at a later date.
  2. Instead of GPL, I have used the MIT license as I feel this will make the code more accessible to those who won’t or can’t use GPL licensed code.